Browan has been instrumental in the development of LPWAN system solutions and is an early provider of LoRaWAN protocol-based, end-to-end LPWAN solutions. The LoRaWAN technology is designed to connect low-cost, battery-operated sensors over long distances in harsh environments that were previously too challenging or cost-prohibitive to connect. Because of its long-range, high penetration, and high sensitivity capabilities, it is a much more cost-effective way for service providers to deploy the LoRaWAN network for sensor applications in the vertical market domain.
The LoRa Cellular Gateway is specifically designed for wide-area IoT applications. Applications include, but are not limited to home security, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc. This gateway is very suitable for small business or private area use cases like parking space, exhibition center or campus, etc.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.3
- Support Packet Forward/Basic Station Mode
- Support Spectral Scan & Listen Before Talk(LBT)
- Various Internet connection: Ethernet, Wi-Fi or 3G/4G backhaul
- Web UI for LoRa and network configuration
- Support local firmware upgrade
- CAN 2.0 design is reserved for future data communication purpose
- LTE-M back-haul