The Dragino LSN50v2-D22 is a LoRaWAN Temperature Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It can be used to measure the temperature of air, liquid or object, and then upload to IoT server via LoRaWAN wireless protocol.
The temperature sensor used in LSN50v2-D22 can measure -55°C ~ 125°C with accuracy ±0.5°C (max ±2.0 °C). There are two sensor cable which are waterproof, moisture-proof and anti-rust for long-term usage.
LSN50v2-D22 supports temperature alarm feature, user can set temperature alarm for instant notice.
LSN50v2-D22 is powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long-term use up to 10 years. (Actually Battery life depends on the use environment, update period. Please check the related Power Analyze report).
Each LSN50v2-D22 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- 2 x External Temperature Probes
- Measure range -55°C ~ 125°C
- Temperature alarm
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.